Attend on site to an exceptional event
The only event in the country that brings together various categories of classic cars
One of the major historic car racing festivals in Europe will have a sparse paddock crowd, as it does every year.
The entrance to the paddock will allow fans to be close to the cars, as most of them will be installed in individualised tents in the paddock, in addition to access to the exhibition, as well as to the "Food & Brand Village", an area where all aficionados will be able to socialise and discover various items of 'memorabilia'.
Due to the higher number of participants and spectators expected, the car park of the Autódromo do Estoril, which has already been limited in 2021, will not be able to accommodate all the teams and spectators. Therefore, only those who purchase tickets in advance will be entitled to a place in the circuit's car park.
Paddock Tickets on sale at:
1. Purchase online using the buttons below
2. Available at all FNAC, Worten, and CTT stores.
3. At the circuit ticket office during the hours specified in the timetable below.
General Paddock: SOLD OUT
Saturday: SOLD OUT
NOTE: On-site Parking
Only people holding a 3-day pass or 1-day pass have access to the on-site car parks.
We recommend that other spectators park in the vicinity of the Autódromo, or travel by public transport.
Ticket Office Timetable (Circuit):
Thursday 05 October: 14:00 - 19:00
Friday 06 October: 08:30 - 18:00
Saturday 07 October: 08:30 - 18:00
Sunday 08 October: 08:30 - 17:00
- Free entry for children aged up to 11 years.
- Access to the event allowed for all ages, paid ticket for ages 12 and over.
- For all ticket holders (age 12 and over) it is mandatory to exchange the ticket for a wristband.
- All access tickets to the paddock also give free access to the car parking, which is located next to the grandstands.
- The access to the grandstand sector only is free of charge. Not be necessary to purchase tickets.